Friday, August 2, 2013

Classroom Before & After

I went to my classroom on Tuesday to get my room set up. We are having registration on Monday, August 5th so the rooms needed to be set up. I live 45 minutes from the school so I made sure to take help so that I could get as much done in one day as possible. I took my mother, father, and grandmother. They are wonderful helpers.
Here are the before pictures:

We definitely had our work cut out for us as you can see. I already knew where I wanted everything which really helped to speed up the setting up process. We had the room set up by lunch and then decorated the rest of the afternoon. 
Here are the after pictures:



Tuesday was a busy day but we got so much done. Now all I have left is little things that I am making for my classroom. The students come back to school on August 19th. I think this is the first time I have had my room set up this early but it feels great. Now to enjoy the last couple of weeks of summer. 

Thanks for visiting!
aninspiredclassroom@gmail.com
aninspiredclassroom.com



No comments:

Post a Comment