Monday, August 5, 2013

Monday Made-It

Summer is almost gone. I set up my classroom last week and I have been making some new things for my classroom so I decided to do my first Monday Made-It. I went to the Dollar Tree and got two little trash cans, a bottle of hand sanitizer, and a little dust pan with a small broom. The theme in my classroom is owls and polka dots so I used my Cricut and some vinyl to decorate the things I had bought to match the theme of my classroom.

First I worked on the little trash cans:

I thought these would be great to put at stations when the students are cutting. This way they will have a small trash can at the station and will not have to leave the station to go to the big trash can. 

Next was the hand sanitizer bottle:

I always buy the big bottle of Germ X but it is so big to carry to the restrooms and lunchroom so I decided to buy one small bottle that we can carry with us and I can just refill the bottle when it gets low.

The last item I worked on was the dust pan with small broom:
I probably didn't need this but it was only $1 and I thought that the kids would love to use this little broom and dust pan to help keep our room clean.
I hope everyone has had a great summer and has a great school year!

3 comments:

  1. HI Mary! I am always amazed by all the great things those cutting machines can do! Those trash cans look sweet!
    Teaching 3rd with Mr. G
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your first Monday Made It! It is super addicting and I love how it introduces me to new-to-me blogs, like yours! Your decorations look amazing and I love how they coordinate so perfectly with one another! Your students are going to LOVE your classroom!

    Elizabeth
    Seconds at the Beach

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the owls and your Monday Made It. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. To accept the nomination, check it out at http://www.prettyprettyprimary.com/.

    Lindsay
    Pretty Pretty Primary

    ReplyDelete