Tuesday, July 16, 2013

July Currently

I hope that everyone is having a wonderful summer. I am new to blogging and I am so excited to have a new blog for next year so that I can share things going on in my classroom. I read the July Currently on Darling Little Learners and thought this was such a fun idea. You can participate too by clicking here.
Here is my July Currently:
Listening: I am just enjoying a lazy afternoon and hear the ceiling fans. It has been raining here almost everyday for the last few weeks and the sun is shining today so my neighbors are cutting grass (what I should be doing) so I can also hear their lawn mower.

Loving: As teachers we are so busy throughout the year that I am loving summer time and just having time to relax and get some things done. 

Thinking: I am thinking about crafting projects and school projects that I would like to get done before school starts. I made an owl rosette for my classroom and would like to make more rosettes and more owl things for my classroom.

Wanting: I am wanting to craft and make things for my classroom because I know once school starts I will not have as much time.

Needing: With less than a month until I go back to school I am definitely needing more time to get the things done that I wanted to accomplish this summer and just more time to relax. :0)

Tips, Tricks, or Hints: Like I said earlier I am new to blogging so I don't really have any tips, tricks, or hints but could really use any tips, tricks, or hints. I have learned a lot about blogging from Mrs. Stanford's Class so I would recommend any new bloggers to check out her blog.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Found your blog through Currently. Would love for you to head over and check out my blog! First ten new followers get a freebie!

    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete