Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to School Goals



I will meet my new students on August 19th but I have to go back to work on Monday. So I have decided to link up with Darling Little Learners and set some Back to School goals.

Goal #1: My first goal for this school year is to leave school earlier. Last year I would stay at the school until 4:30 and 5:00. I live 45 minutes from the school so I would get home so late that I would not have time to do much when I got home. So my goal is to leave the school by 4:00 each day so that I can get home and have time to do some things like craft, exercise, or just relax.

Goal #2: My second goal is to get things done during the week so that I will not have to work on school work all weekend. I teach first grade but we give grades so I want to grade papers and do lesson plans during the week so that I will not have to work on these things on the weekends. I want to have my weekends to craft, relax, and spend time with family. I am hoping with this goal that I can use my time more wisely during and after school during the week.

Goal #3: My third and final goal for this year is to work on my blogs and keep blogging. I started my crafting blog and my teaching blog a little before school got out last year and I did not do much with them while school was still in. I have been enjoying blogging this summer and do not want to stop just because I have to go back to work. I have also been enjoying meeting crafters and teachers through my blogs and social media accounts so I want to continue with them.

Now that I have set my Back to School goals I am excited about the new school year and sticking to my goals. I hope that everyone has had a great summer and has a wonderful school year!

Thanks for visiting!
aninspiredclassroom@gmail.com
aninspiredclassroom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment